EiF assists each of its Clients in managing operational and technical project risks using activities
embedded in Well ConstructedTM. These ensure that we can:
- Put a strong emphasis on getting the conceptual design right to mitigate execution risk;
- Evaluate and select Contractors thoroughly, set post-award objectives and monitor and manage operational performance;
- Carry out qualitative risk assessment, action planning and monitoring;
- Organise Peer Assists to examine well design, technology applications and execution programmes;
- Provide Well Operations, Logistics & Emergency Response leadership on a 24/7 basis;
- Develop Safety Management Systems, Well Projects Bridging Documents and input to field development plans in a timely manner.