2001 Noble Energy (Europe) - 49/09b-6 Wincanton appraisal
Fast-track exploration project in challenging Markham’s Hole area of Southern Gas Basin
- Planned and engineered a ‘lean’ well design to 7400 ft using two strings of casing.Planned, engineered, resourced and managed project execution.
- Resourced offshore supervision and supply base team.
- Resourced operations team on behalf of Client and managed execution.
- Engineered and executed changes to programme caused by significant well control and hole stability problems in Zechstein.
- Achieved all formation evaluation objectives to appraise primary and secondary geological targets.
- No DAFWCs/HIPO’s/Spills